Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Ethnic labels do matter because you always have to look at it in the other persons point of veiw. We as Americans label people because we dont really know what race someone might be so we just label them. I've personally never really thought about it, im half Cherokee myself, and I guess they have a point. Some people take it to heart a lot more than other people. Either way it doesn't really matter to me but if I had to choose I would probably choose American Indian because I like the point the guy made in the article.

1 comment:

  1. No I do not beleive that a person can fight for one thing publicly and then fight for the opposite privately. I dont beleive this because why would you make an issue public with public views in all and then turn it around and do the opposite of what you just fought for. An American wouldnt do this. If there going to make an issue public then their going to stick to it and fight for it. Not go against it privitely. No we can not judge Thomas Jefferson, he believed in slavery then writes how they should be free. He was was once agianst it but then turns around an goes with it. His views changed.

    ReplyDelete